The “In Focus” Essentials Course
Welcome to the most important course I have. The “In Focus” Essentials course is what I teach all students and I highly recommend you go through it too.
The lessons inside are ordered as you should go through them and each will improve your technique and make playing less painful and awkward, and more fun.
These are essential viewing for every guitarist – especially struggling players. If in doubt with which videos to watch first, start at the top and work your way through in order!
The Three P`s of Guitar Playing Mini-Course
- “The Three P`s of Guitar Playing” – Part 1: Posture
- “The Three P`s of Guitar Playing” – Part 2: Positioning
- “The Three P`s of Guitar Playing” – Part 3: Pressure
- How To Play With Less Pain And Discomfort
The Chord Changing “Jump Start Course”
- Part 1 – The Fundamentals, Technique, And The Most Common Issues And Chords
- Part 2 – Muscle Memory, Air Changes and Practising Chord Changes With A Click
Improving Your Fretting Hand Hand
- Learn How To Play The “Walking Exercise”… And How It Can Transform Your Technique
- The “Sticky Fingers” Exercise To Increase Finger Dexterity
Improving Your Picking Hand
- The Power Of Economy Picking
- The “Octave Jump” Exercise To Improve Fretting And Picking Hand Accuracy And Co-Ordination
The Fundamentals Of Rhythm
The Essentials Of Fingerpicking
- Part 1 – The Absolute Basics For Starting Out As A Fingerpicker
- Part 2 – Making Music And Learning Two Great Patterns
- Part 3 – Developing Further, Fingerpicking Chord Changes and More Patterns
Blues – Essentials And Beyond Jump Start Course
Learning and Progressing
To develop these ideas further, where you will learn how to take the ideas above, into more of an intermediate level, check out the “Supercharger” lessons HERE.