Get author Dan Thorpe’s Guitar Domination series of 7 books
The Guitar Domination Super eBook bundle…out now
7 eBooks with a 65% discount (+ Bonuses)
This includes the Amazon Kindle hits:
- Strumming 101: How To Strum Your Guitar Like A Pro!
- Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes: 6 steps to rapidly improve your speed
- How To Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide For Chord Guitar Mastery
- Guitarists Get Theory: The really useful guide to music theory for guitarists
- How To Get An Awesome Live Guitar Sound
- The Intermediate Guitar Guide: Learn Embellishments, Ear Training and More
- The Straight Up, No B.S Guide To Becoming A Guitar Ninja In Just Six Months
Note – if you have any of these books but would still like the deal, email me at email@example.com where I can offer alternative books or discounts – just let me know – Dan
All 7 books are available in both pdf and mobi formats so you can read them on your PC, Mac, phone, tablet and Kindle
- All 7 books are jam-packed with useful and highly relevant information to shorten the learning curve for the modern guitarist and to help you learn in a fun way.
- All 7 books are written from real-world, practical advice from full-time guitar teacher Dan Thorpe.
- All the techniques you will learn are the exact same ones I teach my students on a day to day basis consistently taking 96% of them from having never played before to fast becoming the guitarists they dream of being.
You will learn what my private students learn…at a fraction of the cost
Instead of you paying $70 (about £45) per lesson for about 6 months of private tuition (which totals $1,820), you can now access my key knowledge and lessons that all students are taught for just a fraction of the price.
Here is a little about each book, how they will help fix some of the most frustrating issues in your playing, and some of the key things you will learn…
Strumming 101: How To Strum Your Guitar Like A Pro!
Strumming is an essential and often VERY overlooked part of guitar playing. Yet, it is strumming that separates the awesome guitarist from the poor sounding amateur.
- Learn how to hear what strumming patterns are used in a song.
- Learn 5 of the most useful strum patterns ever.
- Learn exactly when to strum up and when to strum down.
- Be able to call on the most important strum pattern at will and impress others with just a handful of chords and some awesome strumming skills.
Comes with easy to read chord and strumming diagrams and multiple audio examples.
Amazon Reader Review
Brad Carroll – 5 Stars
“This is a GREAT book. Short, to the point, and covers one of the most essential techniques of playing guitar. The author teaches the five most common strumming patterns, each with a variation. He provides a link to a sound file for every pattern/variation, which helps a ton (but not every book does this).
This book really delivers on its promise. Short and sweet. A really essential and really under-covered part of musicianship. If you’re on the fence, I feel like even one strumming pattern in here is worth the price. After all, how many would you get taught in a half-hour $20 lesson?”
Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes: 6 steps to rapidly improve the speed of your fingers
Did you know that slow chord changes are the reason why most beginner guitarists quit the guitar and those that don’t quit, spend many months (sometimes years) forcing themselves to practice and not really enjoying it?
Well, enough of that. There are specific things you can do to increase the speed of your chords changes so you can actually get on enjoying your guitar playing and play the songs you love.
Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes has the solution.
In this eBook you will learn:
- 6 powerful steps to help you master the dark arts of changing chords.
- How to apply these techniques to ALL your chord changes
- How to use the Lift-off method to massively cut down the time it takes to change between common chords
- A pro secret that many guitarists don‘t know about until they stumble upon it (often years later) that makes chord changing much smoother
- How to finally play songs without those annoying little stops between the chord changes
Amazon Reader Review
Amazon Reader – 5 Stars
“This is a fantastic resource for learning to make chord changes on the guitar. If you are struggling with making the pieces you play flow nicely because of the pause between those changes, “Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes” by Dan Thorpe will set you on your way to improvement!
The information is explained so well that it’s easy to notice immediate improvement which kept me wanting to practice and did not feel like a chore. Worth the small investment! Highly Recommended!”
How To Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide For Chord Guitar Mastery
Do you struggle to play barre chords?
- Does it frustrate you hearing constant buzzing every time you play an F chord?
- Do you watch other guitarists in awe and think why can’t I do that?
- Do you want some help to reduce the time it takes for you to master your changes between barre chords?
In my opinion of teaching countless students, mastering barre chords helps take you from being a beginner guitarist to an intermediate player.
The number of songs you will be able to play will skyrocket and the number of styles you will be able to play will increase dramatically when you learn these chords.
Do not worry – How To Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide For Chord Guitar Mastery has the solution.
In the book you will learn:
- The 4 Essential Barre Chord Shapes 4
- 1 Huge Mistake 99% of Guitarists Make With Barre Chords
- 4 Classic Songs That You Have To Use Barre Chords to Play
- 7 Powerful Quick Tips That Will Instantly Improve Your Barre Chords
- The Barre Chord Formula
- 12 Superb Sounding Barre Chord Extensions
Amazon Reader Review
William S. Pepper – 5 Stars
“Straightforward, practical and understandable approach to playing barre chords. The advice is excellent and the suggested exercises are stellar.
No guitarist worthy of the name can afford to be without it!”
Guitarists Get Theory: The really useful guide to music theory: …..just for guitar players
Learning music theory CAN be complicated and it can be boring but it doesn’t have to be!
Do not worry – Guitarists Get Theory has the answer taught in a fun, light-hearted and simple to follow guide.
- Learn how to find the notes on the fretboard using Dan Thorpe’s unique pattern system
- Finally, discover all the notes on the fretboard in a clear and logical way
- Learn other people’s songs far quicker and with a better understanding
- Learn how to run up and down the fretboard and without playing wrong notes
- Get 3 absolutely must know formulas that even most experienced players don’t get
- Use and understand The Note Circle
- Discover the 1 simple trick that will supercharge the most important part of your own songs
- Understand the powerful time-saving concept of Relative Major and minor keys
Amazon Reader Review
Kindle Customer – 5 Stars
“I have been playing the guitar for years, but theory has always eluded me as a self-taught player. This book, in the span of an hour, has taught me more than I’ve learned in the last decade.
So simple, but so clear and easy to get. This is a must-read for anyone beginning the guitar. It also explains the “Nashville” style of session playing that uses Roman numerals for chord progressions, something I always struggled with.
Spend the few bucks, it’s better than a year or lessons”
How To Get An Awesome Live Guitar Sound: The Secrets To Getting A Killer Tone…Easily
If I could show you a guaranteed way to get an awesome guitar tone, without spending a lot of money and doing so with instant results you can get today would you be interested?
- Do you struggle to get the tone you hear in your head?
- Do you dream of getting the tone of your favourite guitarists but no matter what you do you can’t get that sound?
- Do you constantly tweak your amp settings to no avail?
- Do you struggle to get heard in the mix?
Well, we have all been there at some point. Now you can save a huge amount of money and time and spend it on the things that count, like actually playing the guitar and not having to tweak your tone for an hour first!
Over a guitar players lifetime, you could spend $10,000’s of dollars trying to get that tone. Many people do.
You could also spend 1000s of hours of tweaking and testing. Now you don’t need to, How To Get An Awesome Live Guitar Sound has all the information you need to see instant, usable results that will enhance your tone dramatically.
Amazon Reader Review
Mike Epson – 5 Stars
“What I liked about this book was its brevity on topics. If you’re having this issue, boost this frequency band, on your EQ. For beginners, that’s a much more useful way to approach a topic, than an in-depth treatise on physics of sound.
If I want that, I can read it after I settled the issue at hand, when I’ve progressed to the point of being able to understand the author. I appreciate that.”
The Intermediate Guitar Guide: Learn Embellishments, Ear Training, The Ultimate Warm-Up and More…
Discover the secrets that allow you to dramatically improve your guitar playing in less than one year.
Imagine, in one year’s time being the guitarist you have always dreamed of being. You are now ready to take the next step with your guitar. That step is, intermediate guitar. This book features…
- Multiple drum beats to jam along with and practice your beginner, intermediate and advanced guitar skills
- 3 PDFs containing The Ultimate Warm-up
- Discover 7 key steps to finding a band you have always dreamed about being part of
- Learn the Aural Association Method to work out ANY song you want anytime
- Your very own PDF featuring 44 ideal songs to work out by ear
- Practice routines created for beginner and intermediate guitarists everywhere
- Learn the F.R.A.T principles and what they will do to power up your practice routine
- The importance of recording yourself and how your smartphone can make you a better guitarist
- Test yourself with The Ultimate Warm-Up Challenge
Some of my reader’s personal highlights from the book include the chapters:
Use embellishments to wow your audience…
Showing you how to play guitar riffs, chords and techniques in the style of Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead and John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers).
The Ultimate Warm-Up…
An awesome warm-up and technical exercise that will improve your guitar speed, dexterity, precision, scale runs, alternate picking and more…
Amazon Reader Review
Lee – 5 Stars
“I was looking for a book for advice and to point me in the right direction and I found it!!! This book is fantastic! The author clearly has a wealth of knowledge and experience in regards to this instrument!
The book is suitable for new or experienced guitarists and I would highly recommend (in fact I have to many people!).
Definitely 5 stars!”
The Straight Up, No B.S Guide To Becoming A Guitar Ninja In Just Six Months
Have you starting learning guitar for a while but have made no REAL progress?
Have you watched a tonne of YouTube videos but not found anything useful to YOU? Do you really want to learn the guitar but fear you are not good enough?
We have all been there – trying to get good at playing the guitar can feel like banging your head against a brick wall.
In this book, I will help you in a specific step by step way, solve the following issues:
- Exactly which 5 chords you should start off learning (these will allow you to play countless songs)
- Easy starter songs that will blow your mind.
- How to practice in the most efficient manner
- Why rhythm is your most important tool – and how to develop it!
- How to develop awesome aural skills (hint: this is one of the secrets to being a superb player)
- How to stop wasting time and money on unnecessary equipment and gear
- How and why it is critical to stay motivated even during the dark days
- 7 Ninja tips to help you kick butt on the guitar
- and more…
Amazon Reader Review
Sandi – 5 Stars
“Very helpful loved it”
Go to Amazon to see more great reviews of these books… Unlike Amazon, if you buy direct from me all the eBooks are available in both pdf and Kindle formats.
And if that’s not enough!
Now, the Super eBook bundle comes with an extra book. You now get 8 eBooks for the price of 7.
Order the Super eBook bundle today and you get all of the above 7 eBooks plus another – Two Finger Awesome Chords (worth $9).
Two Finger Awesome Chords features… audio, tab and plenty of useful tips on how to play simple, easy and fun two-finger chords that sound awesome!
What’s in the book?
- Learn 12 new super cool and easy to play two-finger chords
- Play 5 very practical, useful, but unique sounding shapes
- Get to grips with lush sounding chord extensions that are a breeze to play. Sophisticated chords shouldn’t be hard!
- Grab a free wallchart pdf to print out and reference helping you to master all 12 shapes
- Be able to play complicated chords such as Gmin7add13. It doesn’t just look cool, it sounds great too.
- Listen to the 4 audio examples showing you what you can do with these simple and fun chords.
Free Audio Examples – When you download Two Finger Awesome Chords you will also get a free download for the 4 audio examples in the book as yours to keep forever.
There is nothing worse than buying a guitar book and not being able to hear the examples. With Two Finger Awesome Chords you can listen back to the high-quality recordings whenever you like.
OFFER ENDS SOON
If you were to buy all these ebooks separately you would be spending $105.
Instead, you can get them all in one handy package for you $37.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
You will get a 100 per cent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel these products have improved your whole guitar playing and helped you on the road to mastering these areas of the guitar.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no questions asked refund and you will do so, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30 min Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
Get all these 7 eBooks + BONUS BOOK with 65% for just…
This is a saving of nearly 70% if you were to buy all these books separately from Amazon plus you get the added benefit of my 90-day money-back guarantee and the books come in both PDF and Kindle formats which they don’t on Amazon.
Once purchased you will get lifetime access to the eBooks, so if you download them, and your PC/Kindle/Phone breaks, you do not have to worry, simply log in and you can download them again.