Dan Thorpe`s Guitar Domination Turbo eBook Bundle…
12 books with 50% OFF
All have multiple 5-star Amazon ratings worldwide
Limited Time Offer
Get my very best eBooks in one neat package…
This includes the Amazon Kindle hits:
- Fearless Fingerstyle
- Guitarists Get Theory
- Lightning Fast Chord Changes: 6 Steps to Rapidly Improve the Speed of Your Fingers
- How to Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide for Barre Chord Guitar Mastery
- Fingerstyle 101 (Learn the 8 Essential Fingerpicking Patterns)
- How to Play Blues Guitar
- Fingerstyle Fun! (On How to Improvise Fingerstyle Guitar)
- The Straight Up, No B.S. Guide to Becoming a Guitar Ninja in Just Six Months
- The Intermediate Guitar Guide: Learn Embellishments, Ear Training, the Ultimate Warm-Up and More…
- Two-Finger Awesome Chords
- `In Focus` – Learn 12 Tips, Tricks, Licks and Guitar Lessons for the Advancing Beginner
…and the latest book…
- The Ultimate Guide to Strumming
You will learn what my private students learn…at a fraction of the cost
Instead of you paying $50 (about £40) per lesson for about 6 months of private tuition which totals $1,300 (about £1150), you can now access all my key knowledge and lessons all my private students are taught BUT for just a fraction of the price.
- All 12 books are available in both pdf and mobi formats so you can read them on your PC, Mac, phone, tablet and Kindle.
- All 12 books are jam-packed with useful and highly relevant information to shorten the learning curve for the modern guitarist and to help you learn in a fun way.
- All 12 books are written with only real-world, practical advice
- All the techniques you will learn are the exact same ones I teach my students on a day-to-day basis where I have consistently taken 96% of them from having never played before to quickly becoming the guitarists they dream of being.
Here is a little about each book and just some of the key things you will learn.
The Ultimate Guide to Strumming!
‘The Ultimate Guide to Strumming’ is the most comprehensive book you will find on how to take your strumming skills to new heights, where you will go from not being comfortable at strumming or being downright poor at it, to…
… sounding like a professional strummer with great tone. Learn how to play the most important strumming patterns…
…have complete mastery over your rhythm skills and learn how to perform a wide variety of stylish and elegant sounding strumming “tricks”.
Part 1 – The Fundamentals
- I wrote the book and the examples in three parts with Part 1 covering the keys to good strumming technique, rhythm, understanding of rhythm, fixing mistakes, and massively improving your overall strumming tone.
- This section is important because a lot of guitarists struggle with the strumming basics and never really get their strumming sounding good. You have to build your house on a solid foundation and this section is that foundation.
Part 2 – The Essential 16 Strumming Patterns
- This is all about the wonderful strumming patterns you will learn. These are the ones you hear all the time in music.
- Unlike other strumming books, I have fine-tuned and whittled these strumming patterns down so they sound great and are the ones that get used in real music a lot. I will show you how to know which of these strumming patterns to use in a song.
Part 3 – The Best and Most Exciting Advanced Strumming Techniques
- This is where you will learn some very cool “tricks” such as how to use pick strumming, bass runs, palm muted strumming, backbeat, percussive strumming, bass/treble strumming, swing, dynamics, rests and so much more. These are the awesome sounding skills and “tricks” that you hear every great strummer use.
- Once you learn these examples, you will be ready to impress your audience, just like the highly skilled pros do. You will also learn my really practical guide on how to sing and strum at the same time. This will be essential reading for many of you.
Fingerstyle 101: Learn 8 Beautiful Fingerpicking Patterns That Every Guitarist Should Know
Most acoustic guitarists would love to be able to fingerpick well, but the truth is, their picking hand is often neglected. They pick with lots of tension and don`t spend nearly enough time learning the core picking patterns that many songs use.
In this book, you will learn 8 of the best fingerpicking patterns ever, which you can, and no doubt will use on a regular basis. There is a huge variety of patterns on show from folkstyle Travis picking, classical picking, modern pop picking with a groove in the style of Ed Sheeran and plenty more.
Not only that, you will learn the essentials of fingerpicking so you can get started on the right foot (or correct errors if you are struggling), you will learn how to create music for yourself and you will learn original arrangements that use the patterns.
All the fingerpicking patterns come with printable tab and audio.
Amazon Reader Review
Ulric Von Bek- 5 Stars
“I’ve played electric guitar for ten years, and after a thorough search, I found what I was looking for to add fingerstyle playing to my set of skills. The book is deceptively simple but full of the basics needed to play guitar fingerstyle.
The exercises are entertaining and hard enough to make inroads if you work regularly on them.
Not only that, as I’m not a beginner, these exercises have given me enough inspiration to create better songs. This is definitively making me, not only a better player but also a better composer and performer.”
Guitarists Get Theory: The Really Useful Guide to Music Theory: …..Just for Guitar Players
Learning music theory CAN be complicated and it can be boring but it doesn`t have to be!
Do not worry – `Guitarists Get Theory` has all the answers – and they are taught in a fun, light-hearted and simple to follow guide.
- Learn how to find the notes on the fretboard using Dan Thorpe`s unique pattern system
- Learn other people`s songs far quicker and with a better understanding by using a few simple tricks
- Learn how to run up and down the fretboard without playing wrong notes
- Get 3 absolutely must-know formulas that even most `experienced` players don`t get
- Use and understand `The Note Circle`
- Discover the 1 simple trick that will supercharge the most important part of your own songs
- Understand the powerful time-saving concept of ` Relative major and minor keys`
- And much more that will help you learn, process and play music faster and better than before – after all, that is the point of theory
Amazon Reader Review
“I have been playing the guitar for years, but theory has always eluded me as a self-taught player. This book, in the span of an hour, has taught me more than I’ve learned in the last decade. So simple, but so clear and easy to get. I can’t wait to read it again and begin to finally grasp the guitar, instead of fumbling around for hours waiting for “my ear” to find the right notes.
This is a must read for anyone beginning the guitar. Learn this now and save yourself the pain, for experienced players, take the time to look this over if you have questions about theory. It also explains the “Nashville” style of session playing that uses Roman numerals for chord progressions, something I always struggled with.
Spend the few bucks, it’s better than a year or lessons”
Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes: 6 Steps to Rapidly Improve the Speed of Your Fingers
Did you know that slow chord changes are the reason why most beginner guitarists quit the guitar and those that don`t quit spend many months (sometimes years) forcing themselves to practise and not really enjoying it?
Well, enough of that. There are specific things you can do to increase the speed of your chord changes so you can actually get on enjoying your guitar playing and start playing the songs you love.
`Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes` has the solution.
In this eBook you will learn:
- 6 powerful steps to help you master the `dark arts` of changing chords.
- How to apply these techniques to ALL your chord changes
- How to use the `Lift-off method` to massively cut down the time it takes to change between common chords
- A pro secret that many guitarists don`t know about until they stumble upon it (often years later) that makes chord changing much smoother
- How to finally play songs without those annoying little stops between the chord changes!
Amazon Reader Review
Amazon Reader – 5 Stars
“This is a fantastic resource for learning to make chord changes on the guitar. If you are struggling with making the pieces you play flow nicely because of the pause between those changes, “Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes” by Dan Thorpe will set you on your way to improvement!
The information is explained so well that it’s easy to notice immediate improvement which (at least for me) kept me wanting to practice and did not feel like a chore. It is worth the small investment! Highly Recommended!”
How to Play Blues Guitar
Dan Thorpe’s straightforward no-nonsense blues book will get you playing authentic and awesome blues guitar right from the off. If you play acoustic or electric, it doesn`t matter as this book has been purposely designed for the wannabe or struggling blues guitarist who plays either of those.
If you want to learn this stunning style of music and have tried before but found it either too hard or you just didn`t know what to do, then this book is for you.
Blues is an inspirational style of music that has influenced pretty much every genre of the last 50 years.
Authentic blues will never go out of fashion and us guitarists will always be jamming the blues!
The trouble with the blues is no one teaches it properly so most guitarists never really `get` it – until now…
- In this book, I take ALL the headaches away from learning the blues.
- You will learn from the ground up, where I take you from not knowing anything about the blues all the way to playing a downright awesome piece that will impress even the most hard-nosed blues aficionados! …
- And, I do it in a specific, step-by-step and fun way!
The book has been carefully crafted and structured so it feels like you are sitting in a lesson with me.
You will get an authentic taste of what it feels like to be watching the likes of Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, B.B. King, Buddy Guy and the rest all jamming a 12-bar blues on stage – only you will be jamming too!
Amazon Reader Review
JV – 5 Stars
“Got the word from Dan that “How to Play Blues Guitar” was available and I have to say I got schooled in how to play the blues within five minutes of reading the first chapter. I’m pretty much a rank amateur but I am thirsty for applicable knowledge and this book has it in spades and is in an easy to read format. The video links work to illustrate the lessons and the audio clips are there to help as well. If you’re ever in Texas Dan, stop on by and we’ll drink a few pints.”
How to Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide for Chord Guitar Mastery
- Do you struggle to play barre chords?
- Does it frustrate you hearing constant buzzing every time you play an F or Bm or Bb chord?
- Do you watch other guitarists in awe and think why can`t I do that?
- Do you want some help to reduce the time it takes for you to master your changes between barre chords?
In my experience of teaching countless students, mastering barre chords helps take you from being a beginner guitarist to an intermediate player. The number of songs you will be able to play will skyrocket and the number of styles you will be able to play will increase dramatically when you learn these chords.
Do not worry – `How to Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide for Chord Guitar Mastery` has the solution and the book will help you finally master this difficult area of guitar playing.
In the book you will learn:
- The 4 Essential Barre Chord Shapes
- 1 Huge Mistake 99% of Guitarists Make with Barre Chords
- 4 Classic Songs That You Have to Use Barre Chords to Play
- 7 Powerful Quick Tips That Will Instantly Improve Your Barre Chords
- The Barre Chord Formula
- 12 Superb Sounding Barre Chord Extensions
Amazon Reader Review
“Straightforward, practical and understandable approach to playing barre chords. Turns out that some of these “tricks” I’ve been doing for years, others not so much. The advice is excellent and the suggested exercises are stellar. No guitarist worthy of the name can afford to be without it!”
The Straight Up, No B.S. Guide to Becoming a Guitar Ninja in Just Six Months
Have you started learning guitar for a while but have made no REAL progress?
- Have you watched a tonne of YouTube videos but not found anything useful to YOU?
- Do you really want to learn the guitar but fear you are not good enough?
We have all been there – trying to get good at playing the guitar can feel like banging your head against a brick wall.
In this book, I will help you in a specific step-by-step way, solve the following issues:
- Exactly which 5 chords you should start off learning (these will allow you to play countless songs)
- Easy starter songs that are great fun to play
- How to practise in the most efficient manner
- Why rhythm is your most important tool – and how to develop it!
- How to develop awesome aural skills (hint: this is one of the secrets to being a superb player)
- How to stop wasting time and money on unnecessary equipment and gear
- How and why it is critical to stay motivated even during the dark days
- 7 Ninja tips to help you kick more butt on the guitar
- and much more…
Amazon Reader Review
Sandi – 5 Stars
“Very helpful, loved it”
Fingerstyle Fun: How to Jam, Improvise and Create Songs and Melodies on Fingerstyle Guitar, Freely and with Confidence
Dan Thorpe’s brand new and eagerly awaited fingerstyle book will teach you how to have fun, freedom and liberation on the guitar. In the book, you will learn how to pick up the guitar any place, any time and play fingerstyle with complete confidence.
If you love to fingerpick or want to learn but have no idea how to play it, then this book will give you the tools to be truly confident in this beautiful style of music.
Many guitarists work hard and struggle with their guitar playing. They have successes but they are not as frequent as they would like. It can be a hard slog but it doesn`t have to be.
Having endless fun on the guitar doesn’t have to be something you have to wait years for – you can have fun on the guitar RIGHT now!!!
Part 1 – How to Do Incredible Things with Just One Chord Progression
- In this part of the book, you will discover how to take one simple four-bar chord progression of basic open chords and turn them into some seriously stylish jams.
- We start this off really simply and then build up the difficulty level progressively.
- There are 5 levels of difficulty with each one building upon the last one.
Part 2 – 4 Fun Jams In 4 Different Genres!
For this part, we change things up and step away from one chord progression to create something totally different. In this part, you will learn how to play and improvise fingerpicking guitar in a variety of styles.
These styles include:
- Spanish flamenco
Each of the above genres sounds massively different to each other but each jam is laid out in a clearly defined manner where you will first learn about the style, what makes it unique and how to play it in these fun jams!
Part 3 – My Favourite Tips and Tricks to Get You Moving Forward Quickly!
- In this chapter, you will learn my favourite little tips and tricks that I use on a daily basis to create fun and unique sounds that best of all – aren`t hard to do!
- These ideas are pretty unique and have a different sound to anything else out there taught by most teachers but are the things that real pros often do
- These ideas are easy under the fingers and allow you to have lots of fun for little work – which is what we all love!
John Philcox – 5 Stars
“I like Dan Thorpe, he is very refreshing as a guitar tutor and has a good style. I’ve tried many books previously and don’t usually get to finish them.
Dan’s material is shorter and more concise and delivers exactly what you want without all the flannel and unnecessary padding. If you want to get into fingerstyle or want to improve, then this is a great guide to give you some material to work with.
He comes across as someone who actually wants you to succeed and this is really motivating to make you pick up the guitar each day and practice to improve. Great stuff Dan.”
The Intermediate Guitar Guide: Learn Embellishments, Ear Training, the Ultimate Warm-Up and More…
Discover the secrets that allow you to dramatically improve your guitar playing in less than one year.
Imagine, in one year’s time, being the guitarist you have always dreamed of being. You are now ready to take the next step with your guitar. That step is intermediate guitar. This book features…
- Multiple drumbeats to jam along with and practise developing your guitar skills
- 3 PDFs containing `The Ultimate Warm-up`
- Learn the `Aural Association Method` to work out ANY song you want anytime
- Your very own PDF featuring 44 ideal songs to work out by `ear`
- Practice routines created for the beginner and intermediate guitarist everywhere
- Learn the F.R.A.T principles and what they will do to power-up your practice routine
- The importance of recording yourself and how your smartphone can make you a better guitarist
- Test yourself with The Ultimate Warm-Up Challenge
Some of my reader`s personal highlights from the book include the chapters:
Use Embellishments to Wow Your Audience…
- Showing you how to play guitar riffs, chords and techniques in the style of Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead and John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers).
The Ultimate Warm-Up…
- An awesome warm-up and technical exercise that will improve your guitar speed, dexterity, precision, scale runs, alternate picking and more…
Amazon Reader Review
LeeBee – 5 Stars
“As a new guitarist I was looking to a book for advice and to point me in the right direction and I found it!!! This book is fantastic! The author clearly has a wealth of knowledge and experience in regards to this instrument! The book is suitable for new or experienced guitarists and I would highly recommend.
Definitely 5 stars!”
Two-Finger Awesome Chords
‘Two-Finger Awesome Chords’ features… audio, tab and plenty of useful tips on how to play simple, easy and fun two-finger chords that sound awesome!
What`s in the book?
- Learn 12 new super cool and easy to play two-finger chords
- Play 5 very practical, useful, but unique sounding shapes
- Get to grips with lush sounding chord extensions that are a breeze to play. Sophisticated chords shouldn`t be hard!
- Grab a free wall chart pdf to print out and reference helping you to master all 12 shapes
- Be able to play complicated chords such as Gmin7add13. It doesn`t just look cool it sounds great too.
- Have way more fun in a simple and creative manner in ways that traditional chords don`t allow
Free Audio Examples
When you download ‘Two-Finger Awesome Chords’ you will also get a free download for the audio examples in the book as yours to keep forever.
There is nothing worse than buying a guitar book and not being able to hear the examples. With ‘Two-Finger Awesome Chords’ you can listen to the high-quality recordings whenever you like.
Amazon Reader Review
Anonymous – 5 Stars
“This book is full with easy to follow and easy to understand information.“
In Focus – Learn 12 Tips, Tricks, Licks and Guitar Lessons for the Advancing Beginner
Good guitar technique is the holy grail of guitar playing. It allows you to do the cool things that wow an audience, that makes the hair stand up on the back of their necks and get genuine heartfelt compliments from your loved one listening in the next room.
As a minimum, good technique requires agile fingers, tight rhythm skills and good musicality.
This is the least you need to play at a decent level.
To play the more impressive things, you generally need a fair bit more.
Things such as the ability to:
- Vary strum patterns
- Play strum fills
- Use rhythmic syncopation (it`s actually easier done than said!)
- Create `fingerpicking ornamentation`
- Combine rhythm and lead
- and more…
Lessons on good technique are hard to find!
When you break it down, good guitar technique requires two things:
- Doing things correctly
Unfortunately, it is really hard to find the correct things to do on the guitar and time is something we all have a limited amount of.
There is a lot of knowledge out there but finding the good stuff and separating it from the bad takes more time.
In the book, I address the above in detail and give you a thorough and detailed lesson complete with audio, tab, and detailed notes on exactly how to improve those areas.
In this book, you will find 12 chapters that are 12 lessons on different subjects all with the aim of improving these areas of your guitar playing.
Fearless Fingerstyle: A Step-By-Step Guide to Stunning, Confident, and Practical Fingerpicking Guitar Technique
If you enjoy fingerstyle guitar, then this book will do wonders for your playing. I often get asked what is the difference between this book and my other book – Fingerstyle 101.
Well, the answer is they are different, work together but are like two sides of a coin. Fingerstyle 101 is all about the picking hand, whereas ‘Fearless Fingerstyle’ is all about the fretting hand – particularly the stunning techniques you will learn that can sky-rocket your fingerpicking playing.
They are like the yin and yang of fingerstyle. They work well separately but even better together.
In the book, you will learn about fretting techniques such as:
- What legato techniques are, and how they add smoothness to your playing
- How to properly perform hammer-ons and pull-offs, especially when playing chords
- Why slides not only sound slick but are also your best friend when moving around the fretboard
- How these simple little two-finger chords will add an otherwise impossible sophistication to your playing
- The 3 methods for essential fretting-hand technique
- How to use partial chords for a highly melodic sound that anyone can play and use!
- Specific steps on how to utilise double stops into your playing for stylish AND harmonic playing
- The three key methods for essential melodic fingerpicking guitar
- How to play scale runs like a real pro to add melody and speed
- Specific steps on using ‘mini-bass runs’ and how they will add refinement to your playing
- 5 examples for each of the techniques, all taught in a simple, step-by-step manner
- A separate printable tab sheet, featuring all the examples in this book
- Downloads of all the audio examples for this book
Zachary Calhoun – 5 Stars
“I’ve played my electric for about 2 years now, but I recently bought my first acoustic and I’ve always loved fingerstyle from listening to Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey is a phenomenal guitarist. I never thought to try it out though. Fearless Fingerstyle is a great instructional book. It’s simple to understand and gives great advice for bettering your skills. I got the Guitar Grimoire a year ago and it confused me when it started talking about math to play scales. I recommend this book to anyone willing to put forth the effort in learning a beautiful way to play your guitar.”
And if that`s not enough!
Order this bundle today, and you will get over $200 of bonuses 100% free, and they are yours to keep, even if you decide you don`t want the book bundle.
Get over $200 worth of bonuses, completely free, yours to keep, forever…
That`s right, just for trying it out, you get all of the following bonuses, worth over $200, completely free.
That is the cost you would have to pay if you were to get the products individually and some are only now available in this package.
- Bonus #1 – Learn 7 of the Best Stunning Fingerpicking Songs (Video Series)
- Bonus#2 – 3 Simple Tips to Improve Your Fingerstyle Tone Right Away!
- Bonus #3 – Learn My Beautiful, Unique Fingerpicking Classics Medley of 9 Songs (Video and TAB)
- Bonus #4 – Get My Collection of Deep, in Focus Fingerpicking Lessons Featuring Blues, Technique, Tone, Challenges and More
- Bonus #5 – How to Create Beautiful Fingerstyle Arrangements of Your Own
- Bonus #6 – The John Williams Movie Collection – Learn 3 Stunning Film Scores for Fingerstyle Guitar
- Bonus #7 – 5 Fingerpicking Patterns That You Can Use Every Day!
- Bonus #8 – A free copy of my eBook, “How to Get an Awesome Live Guitar Sound: The Secrets to Getting a Killer Tone…Easily”
- Bonus #9 – The Fearless Fingerstyle Expanded Extras
- Bonus #10 – The Guitar Domination Theory Cheat Sheet Pack
90 Day No-Questions-Asked 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
You will get a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel these products have improved your whole guitar playing and helped you on the road to mastering these areas of the guitar.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no-questions-asked refund and we will do so, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30 min Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
Get all these 12 eBooks with 50% off at just…
Please note, you DON`T need a PayPal account to purchase. You CAN use a debit or credit card.
Once purchased you will get lifetime access to the eBooks, so if you download them, and your PC/Kindle/Phone breaks, you do not have to worry, simply log in and you can download them again.