The Fingerstyle Deluxe Bundle Out Now
Get Dan Thorpe`s Fingerpicking Classics Course, two fingerstyle eBooks, a brand new mini eBook, an exclusive video lesson…
…All in one deluxe and previously unreleased package
Out now, for the first time, you can order Dan Thorpe`s Fingerstyle Deluxe Bundle which features my very popular course…
- Fingerpicking Classics: Learn The Most Stunning Songs On Fingerstyle Guitar (Pro version)
Plus two highly rated fingerstyle eBooks…
- Fearless Fingerstyle
- Fingerstyle 101
Plus the brand new mini eBook…
- Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar… Even If You Can`t Play Chords!
And one of my most popular tutorials ever…
- How To Play Led Zeppelin`s awesome, `Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You` video lesson
…All of this as part of a deluxe package which saves you money if you were to buy the products separately.
These products complement each other massively
In the Fingerstyle Deluxe Bundle, there is the Fingerpicking Classics course, three eBooks and an in-depth video lesson that all work together to help make you a better and more confident fingerpicking guitarist.
If you want to do – or have ever thought about – any of the following, then you will love what this bundle has to offer…
- You want to add excitement to a fingerpicking piece (but currently don’t know how to do so)
- You want to play your favourite fingerstyle songs (but your technique lets you down)
- You want to perform the fingerstyle music of your dreams (but your fingers just can’t quite get it)
- You want to be creative on the guitar and experience fingerstyle freedom with the instrument – this shouldn’t take hundreds of hours (you will easily unlock all those secrets in these books and course).
Fingerpicking Classics: Learn The Most Stunning Songs On Fingerstyle Guitar (pro version) features 14 beautiful and timeless songs all taught with video and tab and features two extra fun sections called `Easy Wins` and the Fingerpicking Medley! Learn your favourite fingerpicking songs today + a whole lot more.
Fearless Fingerstyle focuses on techniques that involve the fretting hand. These include legato techniques, partial chords, mini bass runs, double stops, scale runs, drone notes, and more exciting techniques.
Fingerstyle 101 focuses on techniques that involve the picking hand. These include the essential fingerpicking patterns which include Travis picking, classical, Spanish style, Ed Sheeran style, the “Ballad” pattern and much more.
Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar… Even If You Can`t Play Chords! is great for those of you who want to begin fingerstyle guitar but lack the confidence to begin or have struggled in the past. It is a fun, simple book but with beautiful sounding examples that you can play from today!
`Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You` is a two-part video lesson that features in-depth notes on how to play and practice this masterpiece of a song. Learn it today and it will compliment everything you have learned in the rest of the bundle.
Order the Fingerstyle eBook Bundle for just…
…Or read on to find out more about each individual product…
Welcome, do you want to learn some of the greatest fingerpicking songs ever?
Fingerpicking Classics features 14 classic and beautiful fingerpicking songs, learn my timeless fingerpicking medley and a brand new and exclusive `Easy Wins` section.
If you want to become a fingerpicking guitarist who can play real songs and not just boring exercises, or if you are tired of searching YouTube, then check this out.
Join this online HD digital e-Course and learn the following songs…
Only classic and beautiful songs allowed here!
My aim with this course is to:
- Teach you how to play the songs correctly
- Show you the easiest way to play the song while ensuring it is correct (there are dozens of ways to play most things and most people pick the harder ways)
- Structure the songs in order of easiest to hardest and assign each song a difficulty level
- Make learning the songs a fun and simple process
- Aim to make it feel like you`re sitting with me learning the song
- Give you the tab so you can learn with BOTH tab and video
All Songs Are Ordered From Easiest To Hardest
Each song has been given a difficulty rating so you can be sure to start off where your skill level allows.
Start with level 1 for some fun and simple songs and work your way up to level 5 for some big accomplishments – and learn everything in between for lots of fun!
It doesn`t matter if you can`t play the tougher songs yet. You will have lifetime access to the course, so as your skills develop you will be able to play the tougher songs. They will be waiting for you.
No matter if you are a beginner you will find a lot of pleasure from the level 1 and 2 songs. They are simple but mighty impressive to play and listen to.
Also included is `My Timeless Fingerpicking Medley` and now get the super fun `Easy Wins` section too
The complete list of songs in the course are:
- The Beatles – Blackbird
- Ed Sheeran – Tenerife Sea
- The Calling – Wherever You Will Go
- Simon and Garfunkel – Scarborough Fair
- Tracy Chapman – Fast Car
- Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová – Falling Slowly (from the huge film `Once`)
- Bill Withers – Ain`t No Sunshine
- Ferdinando Carulli – Andantino
- James Bay – Hold Back The River
- Rufus Wainwright – Hallelujah
- Idina Menzel – Let It Go (from the film `Frozen`)
- R.E.M. – Everybody Hurts
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- James Taylor – Fire and Rain
Plus, you get the `PRO` version which features the following…
`Fingerpicking Essentials` – This is a course that will teach you how to play fingerstyle guitar with the most efficient and effective technique around. I have taken the best nuggets of classical guitar technique and best advice for acoustic guitarists and created a unique hybrid method.
This mini-course works perfectly with the main Fingerpicking Classics course and will make the songs easier to play, more fun to play and ensure you sound better playing them.
`The 60`s Collection` of Video Tutorials – A series of 5 of my most popular and most heavily requested fingerpicking songs taken from my EGIC – all from the amazing 60`s. These songs are taught in video format with written playing tips and taught in my `two camera split screen` method.
The songs are:
- The Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
- The Animals – House of the Rising Sun
- Simon and Garfunkel – April Come She Will
- The Beatles – Here Comes The Sun
- Led Zeppelin – Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You
`The Ultimate Fingerpicker`s Warm-Up` – Have you ever wondered what the best way to warm up is? Well, warming up properly is essential for your playing and technique. I show you exactly how to do so, how it will improve your playing and best of all it takes just 3 minutes to do! I show you my simple warm up that improves confidence, comfort and technique.
Together, we will build your confidence with a quick and simple warm up that will improve your playing from today and forever.
Fearless Fingerstyle: A Step By Step Guide To Stunning, Confident, And Practical Fingerpicking Guitar Technique
Dan Thorpe’s simple, yet sophisticated book teaches you how to discover the real secrets of fingerpicking guitar, and learn in a short amount of time how to play stunning music using the best techniques.
There are 8 essential techniques that will help you become an accomplished fingerpicker…
Most of the advice you find online on these techniques are poorly taught – especially when it comes to YouTube and blog posts. The techniques are just not explained properly and often leave you feeling confused – after all, there is only so much you can learn from a 10-minute video.
This book features complete explanations on how to play things such as legato, hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, partial chords, scales runs, double stops, drone notes and mini-bass runs.
I take you through each and every one in detail, showing you how to incorporate them into your fingerstyle playing in a natural, fun, and exciting way.
You get 5 examples for each technique, with tab and audio – showing you how to play the technique in its simplest form, AND all the way to a sophisticated piece of music.
As a treat, you will find that the fifth example for every technique is quite special, and will hopefully stay with you for a long time.
You’ll also get access to an audio page where you can either stream or download the high-quality MP3s.
It’s time to end your fingerstyle frustrations and become a Fearless Fingerstyle guitarist who can play beautiful music like the best.
A.J. Wyse says…
“Excellent Book! Just what I was looking for, it has been really helpful in my quest to teach myself fingerstyle.”
Fingerstyle 101: Learn 8 Beautiful Fingerpicking Patterns That Every Guitarist Should Know
There aren’t many better sounds in the world than a guitar being fingerpicked.
It doesn`t matter what guitar you have, with fingerpicking you can take the most simple of chords and turn them into elegant, joyous, awe-inspiring pieces of music that will stun and delight your audience.
Fingerpicking the guitar can and will bring you many years and decades of fun, joy and expression to your life.
- Do you struggle to hear what fingerpicking patterns are used in a song?
- Do you not know which fingers pluck which strings?
- Do you not know any ACTUAL fingerpicking patterns to call on at will?
- Are you aware of `Travis picking` but have no idea how to do it (this is must know picking stuff)
- Do you find it frustrating watching others impress with just a handful of chords and some awesome fingerpicking skills?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you need to improve your fingerpicking guitar skills.
Throughout this eBook, you will see 8 examples of fingerstyle guitar playing.
They are 8 very different patterns. Don`t worry if you play acoustic, classical or electric guitar.
All the examples will work and sound great on ANY guitar as long as it is a guitar you are comfortable playing.
Some of the fingerpicking patterns and chord progressions are inspired by the likes of:
- Paul Simon and James Taylor (classic folk)
- Ferdinando Carulli and Fernando Sor (classical)
- Ed Sheeran and John Butler Trio (modern pop)
With just a handful of chords and some interesting picking patterns you will wow your audience, impress your bandmates and most of all, get more pleasure and joy from playing the guitar.
Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar…. Even If You Can`t Play Chords!
Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar…. Even If You Can`t Play Chords! is a super simple guide on getting those of you who struggle with chords to be able to play fingerstyle guitar.
To be a successful fingerpicking guitarist, all you need is a little time, some perseverance and the excitement of learning how to fingerpick!
Those, along with this simple guide will get you on the path to playing some fun and exciting fingerstyle guitar!
In this guide you will learn:
- Which fingers pick which strings
- How to play a really cool sounding yet simple fingerpicking pattern
- How to add melody notes to the pattern
- An alternate variation of the pattern
- How to add bass notes to the pattern
- And finally, how to put it all together for a little awesome sounding jam.
If you are new to fingerpicking, or have struggled with it in the past, then this guide will help you to make some beautiful sounding first steps into fingerpicking – all without having to focus on playing chords.
My fingerpicking tutorial for Led Zepellin`s masterpiece fingerpicking song `Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You`
`Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You` is an awesome fingerpicking masterpiece that features the techniques as shown in the books.
It is a fabulous workout for both hands and sounds simply amazing on the guitar. The intro is very distinctive and if you watch the video you`ll see just how beautiful a song it is.
Learn it in my video tutorial where I break it all down for you slowly and precisely.
Reviews and reader feedback for my fingerpicking books and resources
“Another fantastic book by Dan Thorpe. The book is well structured and clear. It ‘speaks’ to you almost as if Dan is in front of you giving you a lesson. Each chapter flows logically into the next with a good mix of easy to understand theory and practice exercises to reinforce the theory.
The building blocks soon start to stack up and you get visible results. Can’t get enough of this author’s books – they’re great!.” – Anne (Amazon customer)
“I have fingerpicking books, including a Travis picking book but I must say that this is a terrific book for anyone interested in this style of guitar playing.
I didn’t know what to expect from this but took a chance at the price and am glad I did so. It is a bargain and I heartily recommend it.” – Scourge (Amazon customer)
“Very happy with the purchase” (Amazon customer)
“Great little book to get you started on fingerpicking.” – D.H. Hobson
In these books, you will learn the fingerpicking techniques used by artists such as:
- Ed Sheeran
- John Butler Trio
- Damien Rice
- Eddie Vedder
- James Taylor
- Merle Travis
- Chet Atkins
- Ferdinando Carulli
- Tommy Emmanuel
- Paul Simon
- Cat Stevens
- Michael Hedges
- John Renbourn
- Dixie Chicks
- Crosby, Stills and Nash
- Arlo Guthrie
- The Beatles
- Bob Dylan
- Jim Croce
- Fernando Sor
- John Denver
- Bonnie Raitt
- Peter, Paul and Mary
- Fleetwood Mac
- and many others…
You will save a lot of time with the information in this package
If I were to teach you everything here, one-on-one, it would take countless hours to do so. The small price for the Fingerstyle Bundle saves you something even more valuable than money – your precious time.
Remember, I have road tested all these techniques on real-life students and refined them many times so that they can be easily digested, are practical and most of all are useful for you!
***No Questions Asked, 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee***
Buy the Fingerstyle Deluxe Bundle and if you are in any way dissatisfied once you have read the book, I will refund all of your money immediately, no questions asked.
I have no problem offering this kind of guarantee. Why? These very techniques work repeatedly with countless students of mine, either in direct one to one lessons or group lessons. I know these techniques work. They’ll work for you too.
All that you get
So all together in the Fingerstyle Bundle, you get:
- Fingerpicking Classics: Learn The Most Stunning Songs On Fingerstyle Guitar (Pro version)
- Fearless Fingerstyle (eBook)
- Fingerstyle 101 (eBook)
- Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar… Even If You Can`t Play Chords! (PDF eBook)
- Led Zepellin`s masterpiece fingerpicking song – “Babe, I`m Gonna Leave You`
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy the Fingerstyle Deluxe Bundle for just…
(Please note that you do not need a Paypal account to purchase this product)