This is coming soon…
Every famous song in the course is taught in full with step-by-step video tuition plus complete tab and notation.
Watch this super short 2-minute video to see and hear for yourself what you can be learning in just a few moments.
Here are just some of the songs…
- Amazing Grace – a beautiful arrangement my students love
- Spanish Romance – possibly the world’s most recognisable classical guitar piece
- Danny Boy (Londonderry Air) – a soulful emotive arrangement
- Happy Birthday – a lovely solo fingerstyle arrangement
- Für Elise – a classic piano piece played on guitar
- Yankee Doodle – a vintage tune for solo fingerstyle guitar
- House of the Rising Sun – a classic Travis picking arrangement
- Scarborough Fair (by Simon and Garfunkel)
The above songs will give you many hours of joy, they will save you hours and hours of searching on YouTube trying to find good tutorials, and…
As each arrangement is ordered in levels of difficulty, you will know which will suit you at which time.
The email I got was from a student called Geoff.
He said he loved the Fingerstyle 101 book and made great progress on it in weeks…
But he wanted to know where he could apply his exciting new fingerpicking skills to songs he knows and loves.
In short, he asked if I had a book on famous fingerstyle songs.
Unfortunately, I didn’t but as this was what he and other students like you asked for, and as there was no course out there teaching this stuff, I made one…
This course is ideal if you struggle to play some good fingerpicking songs, find the ones you know a bit boring, or are not a singer and would prefer just to play the guitar.
If that is the case, this straightforward and easy-to-follow course, The Fingerstyle Collection, will help.
Inside, you will learn the most beautiful fingerpicking songs and solo fingerstyle arrangements ever.
No need for any singing – the guitar plays it all.
Plus, get all of this when you join today…
- Learn arrangements of two of the most timeless and beautiful Christmas carols ever – Silent Night and We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- 3 rarely taught secret “Pro Tips” to getting a better fingerpicking tone (in just minutes)
- Improve the dexterity and fluidity of your picking hand…using the most popular melody of all time
- Discover how to add a stylish and sophisticated intro and outro to any piece so you can turn any arrangement into something unique giving you hours of fun.
- Learn a beginner-friendly fingerstyle blues piece Steel Mill Blues – a lovely beginner fingerstyle 12-bar blues
- My fun Getting Started With Fingerstyle Even If You Can’t Yet Play Chords PDF mini eBook
As you can see, the Fingerstyle Collection is NOT just about songs, BUT it is also about playing them better, with more joy, and less frustration, so they sound great.
Most of the songs don’t require chords to play either – meaning you can play partial chords and make them sound stunning.
This is because, in fingerstyle arrangements, we focus on the melody of the tune, NOT the chords.
After playing the melody, we add in the bass notes and then, after that, some chord tones. If that sounds complex, fear not.
Although it will take practice, as everything does, I will show you how achievable all this is.
I have had students on their second lesson playing a pretty beautiful rendition of “Silent Night” (one of the songs in this course) and they could not even play a chord.
Simply, because we focused on the melody.
I will show you exactly how to do this…
So you can relax with your guitar in the evening sun and enjoy the peaceful sounds of beautiful music coming from your guitar.
You can wash away the day’s frustrations and sit in blissful, peaceful calm, letting the music wash over you, as the sun sets, and…
You can take a sip of beer or wine, knowing it has been another successful and fun day of guitar practice.
And that is not all…
When you join the course today, you will also get my course, Ninja Chord Changes (usually $47) for FREE.
This is the only course out there that I know of that teaches every step of the way to breaking the habits of slow, awkward chord changes so your songs will start to sound much more musical.
…And more coming soon…
- Fingerstyle versions of “Rockin’ Robin” and “Whiskey In The Jar”
- Discover The Ultimate Fingerpickers Warm-up (worth $27)
- How to Improve Your Dexterity in 30 Days (worth $27)
- Learn How to Create Your Own Stunning Arrangements (worth $37)
- The Secrets to Fingerpicking With Proper Technique – meaning no more pain, soreness or frustration (worth $17)
You will get instant, lifetime access and start having more fingerpicking fun with your guitar today.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
You will get a 100 per cent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel it has improved your fingerstyle playing and given you hours of joy.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no-questions-asked refund and you will get one, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30-minute Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
“Dan, this sounds too good, is this for real”?
The above is a question I have gotten a few times over the past couple of days. The short answer is, yes…
The simple reason I am selling this offer at this price is that I will ask a select few buyers for feedback on the course, via a short 2-minute survey.
Then, when I get feedback, I will refine the bonuses for the course and sell it to the public.
You do not have to fill out the survey of course, and if you don’t you will still get lifetime access to it, of course, but doing so is appreciated and…
There will be a special never before released bonus for those that do.
Get this video course at an exclusive early bird price.
Get ALL of the above, today only for…
A simple one-time payment. NO monthly fees.