Taking the guesswork out of what you should be learning on guitar and making it fun
If you are short on time and high on desire then Rockstar 101: Essential Guitar Skills For Beginners is a great choice for you.
Instead of bombarding you with a lot of pointless and ineffective exercises that don`t improve your skills, you will have your next ten weeks worth of practice laid out for you.
Many of the skills taught in Rockstar 101 are easy to learn but highly effective and rarely taught. I call it SABR – Small Adjustments, Big Results.
I don`t care about teaching fluff or filler.
I only care about getting you from being a novice or guitarist or frustrated beginner to someone who can play songs, impress your audience and pick up the guitar with joy and anticipation.
If you feel like learning guitar is a chore and a hardship, then try these 10 weeks worth of simple solutions that most guitarists either never really learn or if they do it`s after working them out for themselves after many months or years of trial and error and searching on YouTube.
There`s some powerful techniques, tips and lessons in this series.
Be the end of this 10 week course you will know:
- How to practice and play guitar with much more enjoyment and far less pain and frustration
- Know 1 simple chord trick that will allow you to play many of the coolest and most popular songs ever
- How to play the basics of fingerpicking guitar with 3 great picking patterns (and 3 classic songs)
- The 3 must-have accessories that will improve your guitar playing and make learning guitar 10 x easier
- 2 killer strum patterns that you can use for about 60% of songs on the radio
…all this and much more….
Here is a breakdown of what you will learn
The next 10 weeks of practice laid out for you so you don`t have to guess what you should be learning
- Introduction – Find out the 3 accessories that will save you weeks and maybe months of frustrations
- Week 1 – Discover the 1 thing that completely destroys a beginner`s confidence and makes learning guitar, making chord changes and enjoying playing the guitar so much harder – most importantly you`ll discover how to avoid this issue like the plague!
- Week 2 – Learn the 4 easy steps to faster chord changes! If chord changes frustrate you, you must take a look at these 4 steps. They will shave months off the struggle.
- Week 3 – Master basic strumming technique with these 5 very powerful tips. Things such as which picks to use (hint, nylon work wonders), how to avoid strumming unwanted strings and more.
- Week 4 – Attain what I believe is the most important strum pattern ever. Some people learn this, but play it wrong which is a big mistake. You`ll also learn a huge hit that everyone has heard which uses the strum pattern.
- Week 5 – Play 3 of the coolest and most recognisable rock riffs ever. Simple to play, effective to show off with. Forget learning pointless warm-ups when starting out, riffs are the way to have fun while warming up.
- Week 6 – Learn a super modern strum pattern, how to play it, and play it properly. Also, take on board a really simple tip that makes it lots easier to play. It sounds amazing, is used in loads of the hit songs by artists such as Oasis, Passenger, Bob Dylan, Ed Sheeran, Radiohead James Blunt and more….Also, learn a song that uses it.
- Week 7 – Discover the great chord trick that many guitarists stumble upon after years of playing, but now you`ll get a big head start. This trick is so simple, makes playing much easier, sounds very classy and is used in some of the biggest pop and rock songs of all time.
- Week 8 – Become a fingerpicker. Fingerstyle guitar can be hard but sounds wonderful. Learn 3 superb patterns with 3 original pieces and learn 3 songs that use these patterns.
- Week 9 – Understand the basics of music theory. Most people get confused for many years with proper theory. Here you will understand the chords in any key, how to play the all-important Major scale, which chords work well together and more. This will all save you a ton of time from now on and for many years in the future.
- Week 10 – Learn how to play percussive strumming. This very popular modern technique is broken down into a simple easy way to play. We then take a classic hit and apply the percussive strum to it creating a stylish modern version of this song that is both recognisable and impressive.
All in all, hopefully, you have seen how this course will help you become a rounded and confident guitarist in a short space of time.
Become confident and competent and get a good taste of the different essential techniques
You will become competent in all the essential areas of guitar from strumming, chord changes, strum patterns, fingerpicking, percussive playing, music theory, playing rock riffs and more.
Don`t forget, you will learn all of the above techniques while learning songs – real songs from old-school classics to super modern songs.
By the end of the course, you`ll gain a lot more confidence with the guitar and will have a range of skills that most guitarists who have played for many years don`t have.
When you play to non-guitarists you`ll impress them with your skills and range of songs.
When you jam with other guitarists, you will awe them with your new found knowledge (and probably make them jealous).
All this feels good – really good.
I love it when students I teach tell me about how their partner or a friend is shocked and awed by their guitar playing.
The material I teach in this course is what I teach private students so I have seen the above happen lots of times.
Stun even experienced guitarists
One of my students, David (who has played guitar for less than a year) tells me how he jams with his brother regularly.
His brother has played for about 30 years and David tells me is very good indeed.
David says how his brother is often surprised the knowledge and ability that David has acquired in a short period.
He says he has learnt stuff that even his brother with over 30 years playing experience doesn`t know!
That makes me feel good as a teacher, and more importantly, makes David feel good as a guitarist.
Another great thing about me having taught the materials in this course repeatedly is that I have tweaked and tested everything for maximum results.
I used to teach other stuff in my core training, but some things didn`t work as well, so I dropped them and replaced them with something else, and if that didn`t work, replaced them with something else.
I kept doing this until I found something that worked all the time, every time.
I still teach all these materials daily and will do so for a long time.
They work, that`s the reason why.
Learn quickly with scientifically proven methods
The materials in this course use a variety of mediums from video, audio, written materials and tests.
Science has proven that people learn best when using a variety of mediums such as the above.
That`s why there is a mix of video, audio and written materials – simply so you will pick up the information so much more quickly leaving you plenty more time to enjoy and apply all the cool stuff in the course.
Using a variety of mediums is like going to the gym and training your body in different ways.
If you spend ten weeks on a treadmill, you will not be getting anywhere near as much benefit as if you spend 10 weeks hitting the weight room, using the TRX gear, swimming in open water, and doing hill running.
That`s why Rockstar 101 is designed to hit your guitar training from many different angles.
Be prepared to learn a lot of useful and very practical things in the next 10 weeks.
If you do so you will become a much better guitarist for it and will impress others and more importantly yourself!
You get all of the above for less than the price I charge for a single lesson.
In ten weeks time, you will get the complete skills to be a confident and very competent guitarist.
And if that`s not enough
Once you purchase Rockstar 101: Essential Guitar Skills For Beginners today you will also get a super cool and highly practical bonus titled: Barre Chords Busted.
This $27 course is yours absolutely free and just like Rockstar 101 you will have lifetime access to it.
Barre chords are often taught wrong and learnt wrong. There is much time and effort wasted on this essential part of guitar playing.
And it gets worse, so many guitarists start out playing barre chords wrong, they often cause themselves to get repetitive strain injury which takes them out of action for a while. They are then scared to try barre chords again in the future.
Barre chords really are essential if you want to become an accomplished player. Don`t be one of those guitarists who in 10 years time haven`t really improved because they didn`t learn these essential chords.
In this highly effective course, I show you the 4 essential barre chord shapes that are easily the most common and I show you how to play them with proper technique and how to get started on them quickly and painlessly.
Rockstar 101 will absolutely, 100% positively change your guitar playing and if it doesn’t you have 90 days to get an instant, no questions asked refund.
You will get a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel this product has improved your whole guitar playing and helped you on the road to mastering this area of the guitar.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no questions asked refund and you will do so, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30 min Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
If you try the course and if it`s not for you, you will get an instant refund.
Everything You Get
1) Rockstar 101: Essential Guitar Skills For Beginners
2) Barre Chords Busted: An Introductory Guide On How To Play These Super Useful Chords
3) No Questions asked 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Get a 10-week plan, Learn more songs, Improve your technique and learn more essential techniques
Take action now. Every moment you delay enrolling is valuable time and lot`s of joy with the guitar lost – Enrol today.
Usual Price $47
Buy now for a limited time for just…
Get it today to solve this area of your guitar playing.
Please note: You DO NOT need a PayPal account to buy this course. You can use a credit or debit card too.