The Ultimate Guide To Barre Chords!
Free Taster Videos
Below are just a few of the many useful lessons from the course – The Ultimate Guide To Barre Chords.
You can click HERE to find out more about the course that will help you master barre chords the proper way – once and for all!
Email me at email@example.com for more info or if you have any questions.
Enjoy your free barre chord busting videos!
“The Crooked Finger”
The A Minor Shape
Below is the chord diagram for the A minor shape. Aim to perfect it at fret 7 and then try moving this exact shape up and down the higher and lower frets. As we go further into the course you will see how doing so will give you many more chords from this one shape.
Power Tips To Improve The A Minor Shape
How To Simplify The A Minor Chord
- The pink dot is a guide only. Do not place a finger there – it simply shows you where the root note is for the chord. It`s good to keep this in mind for later when we talk about the “Barre Chord Formula”.
Let`s try an example that uses the A minor barre chord shape which moves from the 7th fret to the 5th fret.
The above is just a taster of what the course is about.
In the full course, we go into so much more, including:
- Proper posture
- Fixing the barre chord mistakes quickly
- How to get proper finger independence
- Barre chord embellishments
- Changing barre chords
- The 9 Essential Barre Chord Exercises
- Barre chord theory
- …and much more – all taught in a step by step and easy to follow method!