Strumming With Soul – Strum The Guitar With Technique, Passion and Power
“Discover the secrets on how to strum the guitar like a pro does – FAST”
A lot of guitarists spend years playing the guitar making some progress. Their chords get better, the amount of songs they know increases a little and their playing generally is going in the right direction…but they have a nagging feeling – the feeling that something isn`t quite right with their strumming, rhythm and groove.
It`s something that nearly every guitarist struggles with – unless they have played another instrument before (particularly drums) or if they are professional dancers.
For the rest of us though, we aren`t born with the ability to play with natural rhythm. This means learning to strum the guitar is a journey – often a long and frustrating one.
Because we can`t see rhythm it can be difficult to improve upon – particularly when learning by yourself.
If you have ever thought any of the following…
- “What strum pattern does this song use?”
- “I`ll go on YouTube to learn how to strum this song”
- “I can`t play this song in time with the recording”
- “Why is my strumming sloppy?”
- “How do others make strumming look so easy and sound so good?”
…then you are just like most other guitarists. I was there once. I struggled with all of the above just like you.
I was really poor at strumming and had no rhythm skills at all. Why? Well, it wasn`t because of a lack of natural talent but it was because I had never practiced my rhythm skills.
I plain sucked at strumming.
Over many years, lots of advice and trial and error I started to get better. It was a slow and expensive journey but I had lots of little breakthroughs.
Today strumming is the easiest thing in the world. It’s become so effortless I barely need to think about it any more.
Once I started teaching guitar I used all my 1000`s of hours of knowledge and learnt how to teach these `secrets` to others.
After many years teaching this material, and lots and lots of tweaking and testing to make the material as good and easy to follow as possible I decided to put it all together for you.
You may feel too old, too rusty or too untalented to be good at guitar. You might find you can`t dance or have zero rhythm skills, but you don`t have to worry.
I teach people just like you these skills day in and day out. From young children to retired 70 something`s, everyone gets there. The method I will teach you are proven and effective.
It`s all described and laid out in detail in an easy to follow system. This system is Strumming With Soul: Strum The Guitar With Technique, Passion and Power.
If you`re a guitarist who wants to strum like a pro, wants to learn the most popular strum patterns that you can use over and over again, play songs using sophisticated strum patterns, learn REAL songs or has trouble getting a clear, quality strum sound from the guitar…
`Strumming With Soul` has the solution.
STRUM More Naturally
PLAY with More Passion
GROOVE with Better Rhythm
LEARN More Songs
Do you find that you:
- Would love to play the most common strum patterns used in rock, pop, indie, ballad, country music, and more?
- Lack a natural feel for rhythm?
- Often hit unwanted strings when strumming?
- Want to play guitar in the styles of Johnny Cash, Green Day, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles and more…
- Have a sloppy, unprofessional strumming sound?
- Want your strumming to have a lot more soul, passion and joy?
If so, then this course was made specifically for YOU.
Learn the strum patterns used by artists such as:
Foo Fighters, Oasis, Ed Sheeran, Van Morrison, James Taylor, Radiohead, Maroon 5, The Fray, Outkast, The Calling, Green Day, Bob Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel, Passenger, Bob Marley, The Rolling Stones, Bruno Mars, The Police, UB40, No Doubt, Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Fogerty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blur, Shawn Colvin, Eagle Eye Cherry and MORE…
Introducing Strumming With Soul
Strumming With Soul contains over 30 HD videos and a bonus kindle and pdf eBook of in-depth proven, tried and tested methods that have been successfully used by guitarists all over the world.
In `Strumming With Soul`, you will learn the specific, step by step techniques that I have tried, tested and tweaked on over 100 students in person.
In Strumming With Soul you will learn….
- The essential fundamentals of strumming that most people neglect (and regret later)
- The super common mistakes of strumming that are holding you back
- How to play 3 super important methods for fingerstyle strumming – you will use all 3 regularly
- A true, thorough understanding of rhythm – things such as whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth notes – and most importantly how to play them in time
- The massive benefits that strumming has for your guitar and why it is the most important thing to learn
- How to practice to a `click` or metronome so you will always be `in time` with yourself, the band or backing track – all of the time
- What `power dynamics` are and how they are the simple secret that only the pro`s really use
- The 8 basic strums that you can call upon for ANY situation
- Simple Strums That Sound Sophisticated
- A bass note strumming trick that master such as Ed Sheeran and Dave Grohl use to make your strumming more powerful
- The Must Know Super Flexible (and Super Common) Strums
- Classic Bass Note Strums That Add Lots of Flavour and Power to Your Chords
- What `swing` is and how to add it to your strumming
- Contemporary 16th Note Strums That Will Impress Your Audience
- 4 very stylish swing strum patterns for a unique sound
- Learn songs and riffs that use the strumming patterns taught in the course
- How to apply the `The Constant Pulse` strum to learn The Mavericks `Dance The Night Away`
- Play `The Ballad` strum to learn The Beatles masterpiece `Let It Be`
- Learn the `Pop Rock` strum and a 90`s gem that still gets load of radio play
- The Country strum and Johnny Cash`s classic `A Boy Names Sue`
- One of the biggest hits by this English band in the UK and USA which uses the sophisticated `Piano Strum`.
- A practice technique drummers use to maximise their sense of rhythm – the massively useful Sub Division game
I`ll teach you all the fundamentals of strumming. Once you have the fundamentals sorted it`s time to truly kick on and have a LOT of fun with the guitar.
It`s time to learn the core strumming patterns that most guitarists never really learn. The truth about strumming patterns is that many guitarists just wing it.
They listen to a song and try to replicate that strumming pattern. Experienced guitarists do this all the time.
What if I told you, you can leap frog these guitarists?
Well, now you can because in this section of the course you will learn some of the most popular strum patterns of all time that are used for the majority of music out there.
Leap frog even experienced guitarists
When you want to learn a song, all you will have to do, is listen for the strum pattern, and within about 3 seconds you will recognise it as one in this part of the course.
Once you know the chords, you can apply the strumming pattern and boom you are away, while all those experienced guitarists are kicking there heels in the background.
Enjoy the journey from beginner to intermediate guitar with your strumming. Even some so called pro`s don`t know how to strum like you will be able to at the end of the course.
In my opinion when most guitar teachers teach the guitar, they don`t spend nearly enough time teaching you the little things that make the instrument sound so good.
They show you the basics and move on. So much of what makes the guitar so special is the little things that no one really talks about.
This is never highlighted any more than when it comes to strumming.
Learn the subtleties that make ALL the difference
So much of strumming appears to be fairly simple – like Down, Up Down, 2 ups, etc but the difference between just doing that exactly as taught and doing that with a bit of thought, subtlety and better technique is huge.
It`s massive. There`s a big difference between a simple, stiff way of playing a typical strum pattern such as D,D,U,U,D U and my way.
The way I`ll show you.
So much of our passion as guitarists come from the strumming hand. Listen to the likes of Damian Rice and Ed Sheeran to hear what I mean. The fretting hand doesn`t do a lot apart from the basics most of the time. Eg. playing simple chord shapes.
The strumming hand is what takes these basics and makes you sound like a soulful, heartened guitar player who is bearing is his soul for the world to hear. You can just feel the passion, sorrow and love oozing out of these guitarists hands.
Learn how to apply the strum patterns you will learn in the course in REAL songs.
You will learn the songs and riffs from the likes of:
- Van Morrison
- The Beatles
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Eagle Eye Cherry
- Johnny Cash
- and more..
That`s a great mix of artists.
Once you can play the strum patterns with ease you will find learning the songs and riffs from the above artists to be a piece of cake.
Your audience can`t fail to be impressed with the variety of songs, riffs and strum patterns you will have on show…and they are all songs they will recognise and most likely love.
One of my favourite quotes is:
“The fretting hand is the brain and the strumming hand is the soul”
You may have heard me say this before, but that`s because it is so true. In strumming music 90% of the passion, power and emotion comes from the STRUMMING hand.
Make that work for you and your music will gain a vast amount of power that no other element can replicate.
Once you have purchased the course, you will not need to do anything else.
Within a few moments an email will be sent to you containing your very own private password which will give you full, lifetime access to the course.
It`s a simple case of bookmarking the course page. I have made the course simple in layout and structure so that even the most technophobic guitarists will find it a breeze to use.
The videos are all shot in High Definition and will playback on any pc, mac, phone, or device that has video capabilities.
Look what these students have to say!
“Down right awesome. I love it, looking forward to more of the same quality lessons. Thank you.” RLU
“I love the course so far – made it almost all the way through. I was with 4 others and we did a Johnny Cash tribute show in early November. I have only played guitar for about a year – so for the show I strummed rhythm guitar in the same old boring way for most of our songs – using the country strum method. I learned it just a bit differently from you for A Boy Named Sue. I like it. Am going to be in another J Cash tribute in Texas in February – but will try my new strumming skills for our songs.” Marie
“I have accessed the Strumming With Soul through the website and the video instruction is really great.” Layton
“As a beginner to guitar playing, I hadn’t realised the importance of strumming patterns, and had always been wondering why my guitar skills were so terrible.
Thankfully, this excellent guide has put me back on track as the author goes through a variety of different patterns as well as explaining the theory behind the various notes.
Overall, a superb guide that will improve my guitar skills.” Sky Nealon
“Really enjoying the course. Regards,” Johnny
“Simple quick explanations to help reinforce lessons and things I already know. Repetition is always helpful in the never ending growth of guitar playing. Strengthens basics.” Jennifer W.C.
If they can do it, so can you.
Hit the `add to cart` button below to purchase `Strumming With Soul` and you will get instant access to the course in seconds.
An hour spent on this course will save you dozens of wasted hours in the future, and as we know time is the most valuable thing of all. No more endlessly searching YouTube or spinning your wheels when it comes to strumming.
Free Supplementary eBook
When you purchase Strumming With Soul, you will also get a FREE supplementary eBook that goes alongside the course.
The eBook is downloadable in both PDF and Mobi formats. Mobi is the format that Kindle uses so you can read this book on the go wherever you are on your Kindle reader.
The benefits of having the course in BOTH video and eBook forms are huge.
Science has proven that most people learn best with a combination of ways with written text and visual instruction best.
Having the course laid out in both eBook and video is more convenient for you too. Now you can learn the material in the course at times when it`s not ideal to watch the videos i.e. on the train or in bed.
Being able to see the strum patterns and visualise the `sub-divisions` from the course will help your understanding of what you are doing which will help you implement the methods quicker and go on to be a fast track high quality strummer.
***No Questions asked 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee***
`Strumming With Soul` will absolutely, 100% positively change your guitar playing and if it doesn’t you have 90 days to get an instant, no questions asked refund.
You will get a 100 percent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel this product has improved your strumming and helped you on the road to mastering this area of the guitar.
- don’t feel comfortable with the fundamentals of strumming
- aren’t comfortable playing your sub-divisions
- aren’t comfortable playing the 8 essential strums
- don’t learn at least 10 songs in the next 90 days using these strum patterns
- don’t feel better with any of the aspects in this course, then I will refund you immediately
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no questions asked refund and you will do so, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30 min Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
And if that`s not enough!
If you order Strumming With Soul you get an e-Course worth $27 dollars as a FREE gift.
This e-Course is titled `Rocking Strums! The guide on how to strum rock, indie and harder edged pop songs`
This is a fun look at how to play rock, indie and harder edged pop tunes on guitar.
These songs require a different technique than standard acoustic strumming but are essential for anyone who likes a bit of rock, indie or more edgy pop music.
You get Strumming With Soul, Rocking Strums and the 90 day money back guarantee all for just $47, which is less than the cost of a typical guitar lesson with a semi-qualified tutor.
Everything You Get!
1) Strumming With soul: Strum the Guitar With technique, passion and power
2) Rocking Strums! The guide on how to strum rock, indie and harder edged pop songs 3) Strumming With Soul eBook (in both Kindle and PDF formats) 4) No Questions asked 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Don`t waste more time than you need to with this fundamental element of guitar playing.
Strumming with soul costs just $47
Hit the `buy now` button below and in a few minutes you`ll be enjoying this in-depth course perfect for those who have always wanted to get good at guitar but haven`t quite found the time.