The Ultimate Guide To Barre Chords!
Section 1 – Goals, Equipment and Essential Barre Chord Techniques
Getting Set Up To Master Barre Chords
Before we get ready to tackle the exercises, there are some basics that we need to cover. These basics can potentially save you time, frustration and even injury.
The Crooked Finger
Barre Finger Rules
Critical Rules For The Auxillary Fingers
What you will learn in this lesson:
- The Importance of Training One Hand At A Time
- Why I Encourage Students To Sit In The Classical Position
- 7 Steps To The CWAS Position And What To Do If You Struggle With It
- Discover the Cup To Improve Your Tone
- How To Use The Fingerpicking Tone T.E.S.T. For A Better Tone
The Ultimate Guide To Barre Chords
The most detailed, fun and practical guide on how to master barre chords, anywhere.