A Simple Guide To Buying A Guitar
What You Will Learn
- The “Death Grip” – and why it’s key to check if you’re pressing too hard!
- “Minimum Pressure Required” – the secret to playing with comfort, fluidity and enjoyment
- The scale of 1-10 for pressing the strings and why you should touch the strings like a butterfly
- How this technique will improves all your playing including your chord changes
- Why you should keep your fretting hand nails short, get close to the frets and breath!
- How to avoid “Uncle Fester shoulders (it’s super important)
- Your daily challenge to cement this technique