- If you would like to leave the Elite Guitarist Inner Circle, simply email me at – email@example.com
- Within the same working day, your credit/debit card or PayPal account will be cancelled and the monthly subscription will be finalised.
Important – The no returning policy
- Please note, we have a no returning policy. That means, if you cancel, you cannot come back unless there is an extremely good reason (at my discretion).
- The reason for this is to stop time wasters and those who “max out” the membership for a month or two, sucking up my time before quitting and coming back later. Progress doesn’t work that way – it requires regular steady commitment.
- In the early days of my teaching with real students, those who left would sometimes come back but they would often cancel lessons and rarely practice before we would part ways for good.
- I stopped allowing real students to come back once they quit years ago and it made my teaching studio far better – I could then focus on the more dedicated students and ensure they got full success.
- Those real students who were committed and made time to practice nearly always made great progress – no matter how busy they were. Now it is the same for this membership.
Do you want to get the best out of yourself?
- I dedicate most of my work time to helping those out in this membership so you can get the best out of your playing.
- If more help is what you need, email me.
- In short, there will be no hard feelings but I only want people who are committed and are in it for the long term.
- You are entitled to a refund for your last payment. If there is less than half the month left, you will be refunded a pro-rata amount. If more, you will get a full refund for that month.
- You will be sent an email confirming your cancellation and if you have any questions, please ask by emailing me at – firstname.lastname@example.org (that is my alternative email address and will show you have read this).