- If you would like to leave the Dan Thorpe Acoustic Academy, simply email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the same working day, your credit/debit card or PayPal account will be cancelled and the monthly subscription will be finalised.
Important – The no returning policy
- Please note, we have a no returning policy. That means, if you cancel, you cannot come back unless there is an extremely good reason (at my discretion).
- The reason for this is to prevent people joining, quitting, joining again, and quitting again. Progress doesn’t work that way – it requires a regular steady commitment.
- In the early days of teaching private students, some students would leave lessons for a while and sometimes they would come back BUT these students would be the most “flaky”. These re-joining students would often cancel lessons, and they would rarely practice. In short, they just weren’t committed enough.
- For that reason, many years ago I stopped allowing students to come back once they quit. Doing so made my teaching studio far better – I could then focus on the more dedicated students and ensure they got the success they deserve.
- The bottom line – The students who are committed find time to practice, even in just spurts when possible. In my experience, these were the students who made the most progress – no matter how busy they were. It is the same with this membership.
Email Dan at email@example.com – we have solutions to help but only if you are committed to the instrument.
Do you want to get the best out of yourself?
- I dedicate most of my work time to helping those out in this membership so you can get the best out of your playing.
- If more help is what you need, email me.
- In short, there will be no hard feelings but I only want people who are committed and are in it for the long term.