The Great Big, Ear Training Test
Developing your ears is one of the best things you can do for your guitar playing in the medium to long term. I have created some resources that will help you with this (check them out here) but here, we have our great big, ear training test!
It`s fun, challenging and because it is big, you can do it multiple times without remembering the answers! (Just give it time between going through it).
There are five parts in the test. Here they are below. Just click the links below to get started, get a pen and paper and write down your score…
- Mimicking rhythms!
- Discover the missing chord!
- Chord I.D!
Just a handful include:
- you’ll find it much quicker to learn songs by ear.
- you’ll be able to hear where notes are located on the fretboard before playing them.
- you’ll be able to remember passages of music better.
- you`ll be able to know when something isn`t quite right with the music (i.e. you or someone else else is slightly out of tune, or someone is playing the wrong chord, etc).