Guitar Domination Super eBook Bundle
Thanks for your purchase. I am excited for you to begin. The following eBooks will help you improve your playing in a wide variety of ways, as they have done for many others.
- You can download all the eBooks via the links below. Each eBook is specifically designed to fix the “seven stumbling blocks of learning guitar”. Be patient, never rush, and enjoy each step of the journey.
- For the best results, read only one book at a time. Feel free to spend an hour browsing through them all, but then carefully select which book you need most.
- I have listed the books from top to bottom in order of importance (in terms of what most students need and find most useful). Bonuses – Scroll down to the bottom of this page to get your exclusive bonuses.
- HERE is a guide with advice on downloading the PDFs and bonus files. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the eBooks and learn plenty from them!
Essential Guitar Technique
Solves stumbling block #1 – technique. This is the book I urge 99% of you to start with. Simply because all the other books should be built on good, solid technique – which is what you will learn in this guide.
Lightning Fast Chord Changes
Solves stumbling block #2 – slow chord changes. Chord changes are built on solid technique (hence why Essential Guitar Technique should be read first) and this book contains my specific lessons to help you to make solid improvements in this tricky area of guitar playing.
Strumming 101: How to Strum Your Guitar Like a Pro!
Solves stumbling block #3 – sloppy strumming. This is a super short and straight-to-the-point book that will help you quickly learn some of the most important strumming patterns ever and it will help you develop your rhythm.
The QuickStart 7-Day Guitar Plan
Solves stumbling block #4 – No confidence and no fun. This eBook will get you started having a lot of fun and fixing bad habits right away. It’s a simple guide but a fun one!
The Straight Up, No B.S. Guide to Becoming a Guitar Ninja in Just Six Months
Solves stumbling block #5 – having no set plan. This book will give you a plan and some specific advice for making improvements over the next 6 months.
How to Play Barre Chords
Solves stumbling block #6 – buzzing barre chords. If you have solid technique, the tips and guidance in this book will help you with this often awkward area of playing. Just go slowly and look for steady improvements.
The Intermediate Guitar Guide
Solves stumbling block #7 – no long-term guide. If you want to learn more about ear training, embellishments, practice routines, and more… check out this book, which is great for those who can play at least 5-10 songs from start to finish.
The following guides are useful additions to the above.
1) Getting Started With Fingerstyle Guitar… Even If You Can’t Play Chords
2) Get the Brand-New 1-Minute Melodies (Learn Five Songs) Mini Songbook
3) Two-Finger Awesome Chords
4) Test yourself and what you have learnt so far with the…
Remember, you can email me at email@example.com for any queries.
I hope you enjoyed reading the above books, which are all based on the principles and ideas I teach in my membership programme.
While these books are great on their own and do not require anything else for you to achieve great results, you may want more in-depth support. If so, you can check out my membership programme HERE – this is where I get even more hands-on with the above ideas in a variety of other ways. Most of all, have fun and remember, try to focus on one book at a time and enjoy your playing!
– Dan Thorpe