How To Download The eBooks and Zip Files
To download any book or file from this site, simply click on links as you see them.
- Your device will either download the file it to its ‘download’ location OR…
- The file will open up. You can then go to the top right corner and click the arrow to download or if on a PC, ‘right click’ your mouse and hit ‘save as’ – you can then store the eBooks to whichever location you want to.
- Typically PDF’s files are read on PC’s and laptops, although they can be used on phones and other devices.
- (You may need a PDF reader app on certain phones). Usually, to read the PDF, simply click open the file and enjoy.
Mobi (for Kindle)
- Mobi is the format that is used by Kindle.
- If you wish to read the book in your Kindle app, save the file, then copy the MOBI file into your Kindle folder on your device, then restart your Kindle app. You will then be able to read the book just as if you purchased it from Amazon.
Many of the large downloadable files on this website are compressed into a file called a ZIP file. This is to save space and make the download much faster. To open up the zip file you need to extract the data inside which is easy.
On most computers, you will simply double click the file and this will give you the option to download the file. This is assuming you have the necessary software installed on your computer or device.
- For PC you can use 7 Zip which is free to download.
- For MAC you can use Izip which is free to download.
For Android and Apple products you can head to the relevant store on your device and type in `zip` and there are plenty of products to download.
Once extracted, drag the files out, then copy these files to wherever you wish to read or listen to them. For specific files, please refer to the following…
Guitar Pro Files
The Guitar Pro Files are located in a Zip folder too. You will need to extract them as described above.
Once extracted, you can play the Guitar Pro files by either using:
- Guitar Pro (not free)
- TuxGuitar (free)
Both usually require you to run the software of a desktop.
Email me at email@example.com for any queries.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the products on this site and learn plenty from them!